What are the Benefits of Structural Integration?
Structural Integration dramatically alters your structure and posture and can resolve discomfort, release tension and alleviate pain. It can also restore and enhance flexibility, revitalize energy and have you feeling more comfortable in your body.
Structural Integration facilitates more efficient use of muscles, allowing your body to conserve energy, and create more refined patterns of movement with less effort. This reduces chronic stress and enhances neurological functioning.
- Increase flexibility and ease of movement
- Increase energy and vitality
- Improve balance
- Release chronic pain, tension and stress
- Enhance physical performance
- Improve posture
- Improve athletic performance
- Enhance body awareness
- Reduce effort in activity
- Look and feel younger
- Expand your sense of well being